Thursday, May 26, 2011

Paint Write and Be Grateful - May

I've always wanted to do something with microsoft paint. But I also enjoy writing. And then I thought of the perfect post - combining writing with paint.

Paint Write and Be Grateful is a series of posts that I share with friends and family in a private blog. I'll post a selection of them monthly on this blog. So here is one for May:


Starting my new job on Monday - so thankful and grateful

I have family all over the world and keeping in touch with them through skype is awesome

Ho'oponopono - I am such a great fan of this technique. So simple, yet so effective (for me anyway).  Thank you Dr Joe Vitale and Dr Hew Len.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright Protection