Saturday, June 18, 2011

Paint Write and be Grateful - June

I believe that gratitude is one of the keys that unlocks your heart and keeps it open to receive the blessings of the Universe.

This month's post in my Paint Write and be Grateful series is based on the wonderful gift of Life and the simple things in it ...

Some days ago I watched an interesting Oprah show.

The invited guest was a lady who survived a plane crash but sustained 80% burns all over her body.

Her face is completely disfigured and she lives in constant pain. She needs to wear special gloves on her hands to keep her fingers in place and she can't hug or hold her kids.

Yet she was smiling and happy. She has so much courage to live such a difficult life. I really admire her.

But it got me thinking of how lucky I am to have such a wonderful life, to be whole and healthy.

Her story triggered this post ....

So Grateful












No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright Protection