Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday Fives - Evidence

Interesting questions this week.


1.  What could serve as physical evidence that you sometimes lose focus?
     a glazed look in my eyes and a dreamy faraway look!

2.  What could serve as physical evidence that you are loved?
     a smile, a hug, and a kiss all rolled into one. :)

3.  What could serve as physical evidence that you're from wherever you're from?
     a photograph of wherever I'm from with me in it. 

4.  What could serve as physical evidence that you went anywhere this past week?
     a bus ticket.

5.  What could serve as physical evidence that you recently caved into temptation?
     a sales docket for all those things I bought this week that I really didn't need to buy.




Friday Fives is taken from Friday5.org









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright Protection