Sunday, August 7, 2011

Snapshot of my week - Pink and other things


I am finally all colour coordinated.

Maybe a little too pink but I love pink and I can see my friend Fi nodding. Pink is her favourite colour too.

Christmas 2009 I got a pink woolly scarf from my kids and found a pair of pink gloves to match.

Last year I bought myself a pink jacket (thanks to Fi) and then the only thing missing was a pink woolly hat.

My mum is a great knitter and had promised to make me one. She finally finished it on Friday.

Scarf - Gloves - Jacket - Hat. I'm all set for next week.



It's Rugby every week - watched the All Blacks (NZ Rugby team) thrash the Wallabies (Aussie Rugby team) for the Bledisloe Cup in Auckland last night. Not that I understand Rugby completely but I enjoy watching the game.

Eden Park looks pretty snazzy and all set for the Rugby World Cup starting 9 September 2011. Can't wait.

More babies in the family. I'm now a grand aunt again (though I don't feel old at all).

This week's theme on my "Photos are Fun" blog has been Italy.  And looking through my photos, I wish I was there again. Italy is such a beautiful country. Check out my photos of  Florence

Hope you had a fun week too or a pink one (lol).







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright Protection