Saturday, December 29, 2012

Blog Hop - I am grateful for ...


Daphne Steinberg is the host for this week's prompt for The Thursday Writer's Post blog hop.




I came across this poem that sums up what I am grateful for very nicely 



For each new morning with its light,

For rest and shelter of the night,

For health and food, for love and friends,

For everything Thy goodness sends.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson



I am also grateful for my wonderful family - for the love and support they give me.


Warm Regards
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I couldn't have said it better myself!! Happy New Years to you Suzy!! And to yours as well!!! May you be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Crystal. Blessings to you too and wish you and yours an awesome 2013.

      Delete
  2. Love, love, love it, Suzy! Boy that Ralph Waldo, eh?! I think I'm going to make this my daily morning prayer of 2013. Thanks so much for leading me to it. A happy, healthy and prosperous New Year to you and all my thanks, too, for participating in my hosted "hop." Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Daphne. I think it's a great idea to make this a daily prayer. Wish you an awesome 2013.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright Protection