Friday, September 4, 2015

#SeptemberChallenge - Postcard from NZ - Dunedin

Postcards from around the world for the #SeptemberChallenge.
Hosted by Everyday Gyaan

Greetings from Dunedin.
It is the second largest city of the South Island and one of the four main cities of New Zealand.
The Maori name for Dunedin is Ōtepoti, meaning the place of steep points.
Like Wellington, Dunedin is a very picturesque city with spectacular scenery. It is my 2nd favourite New Zealand city after Wellington.
By and large Dunedin is considered the University City as it is home to Otago University.
Dunedin claims it has the steepest street in the world - Baldwin street (see picture),  Glad I didn't have to climb it. On the other hand, I would be pretty fit if I had to climb it everyday. And imagine if you had to sit your driving test on that street!



Warm Regards
Photobucket




Follow me on
My facebook page Suzy's Ilation
Bloglovin
Pinterest Suzy Que
Google+ Suzy Que


6 comments:

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright Protection